Parents update on our gym frustrations..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I posted a while back on some frustrations that we were having at our gym and thought I'd post an update. One of our frustrations was not yet knowing what level we were going to compete. We finally had a conversation with our coach and we are going to compete level 6. It may not be our most stellar season (has all her skills..but is struggling with some connections and such), but we're going to go for it. We also requested a meeting with our coaches about the concerns that many of our parents had. I wasn't able to personally attend the meeting as we were heading out of town the night it was held, but got the low down from the other parents. In a nutshell..we're just going to have to deal with the constant coaching changes and all that that entails. We have seen some positive changes in workouts since our concerns were brought up, so we do know that at least we were heard! We're just going to try and stay positive and help Miss Gym Thing have the best season that she can! Also, we finally have our schedule and our first meet is the weekend of November 19th. Fingers crossed she's ready to go by then!!

Good news, but you don't mean that you are competing L6 do you??? I am sure when you say we, you actually mean she. It is so funny to read those "we's"! LOL

I certainly meant "she"...I'd break in half if I attempted a cartwheel! It is funny how that slips in there. I'm simply the cheerleader...and financial contributor..nothing more!

I certainly meant "she"...I'd break in half if I attempted a cartwheel! It is funny how that slips in there. I'm simply the cheerleader...and financial contributor..nothing more!

Well I understand the We in Team Gymnast ... you're probably also the dietician, the manager, and the stylist, among other things. When they start doing their own hair and the coach pulls up to pick them up for a meet ...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back