I don't think I will be ever be able to....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

E

elitegymnast

Finish this sentence.

I just saw this in the parent fourm and thought we might try doing it from the gymnast's prespective.

I don't think I will be ever able to get my touguge to stop running over a scar in my mouth

I don't think I will ever be able to stop hyperventilating before meets, even though now I've been competing for four years in gymnastics and three years before that in ice skating and I know my routines are perfectly fine.

I'm 30 and I compete...T&T and Ladies division.

I don't think I will ever be able to stop being involved in gymnastics in some form.

well, tell her that female dancers do 1 thing and male dancers 2 things cause they must do lifts. but female gymnasts do 4 things and dance and conditioning. and the men do 6 things and all that other stuff. therefore, gymnastics is harder.:)

I don't think I will ever be able to do backward elements.
I've not been doing gymnastics for long but the idea of backwards elements freaks me out, I can do front ones like handsprings and front somersaults but can't do the backwards equivalents

My experience with backwards skills is that they always took me longer to learn because they are scarier, but once I got them they were easier than the forwards corresponding skill.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back