I wanna start gym again :3

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I haven't been here in a while lol, I haven't been to gymnastics in a whole year and although I've missed it for some reason, recently I've just been dying to go back :(

I originally stopped just to have a break because I didn't really enjoy the environment and then high school junior year pretty much stopped me from going back - now I'm dying to go back but I'm so out of shape and I have no clue what skills I still have :s

I was thinking of trying to find a summer camp while I'm visiting the US but maybe I'll start conditioning on my own a little better before I join back a gym here. I've still got to decide which gym I'll progress better in having weighed out pros and cons for each.

Any advice on making a "comeback"?

Start conditioning on your own. Yoga and platies might be a good way to stretch and tone. When you are in the US see if you can find an open gym. It could be a fun way to test out your skills.

Find an OpenGym and see what ya got.

Camp would be a lot if you've been out a year.

Do what stuff you can, ya know the basics. Handstands and presses and pullups and leg lifts and lunges till your legs cry. Hollow holds, rocks, V-ups and all that jazz. Maybe even some walkovers.

Maybe some sprinting or such.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back