Parents Mockmeet tonight

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Dd has her mockmeet tonight.They will not have any judges but earn points for their team on "made" routines if they connect everything and don't have any major mistakes.
Her tumbling passes on floor will be: ro bhs 1 1/2 to layout,ro bhs full and last will be punch front full punch pike.Still practicing her double back and will probably perform it later on this season instead of the ro bhs full.
Her leaps will be switch ring and switch side popa.
Vault will just be a pike tsuk for now.
on beam she will do her bhs layout step out,switch leap pike jump,switch leap gainer layout,1 or 2 other jumps I keep forgetting the nameoff and a ro full dismount.
Bars will be a bit wtered down still.She will start on highbar.Kip cast handstand,overshoot,giant,giant double back dismount.
Still working on connecting that half pirouette with the overshoot.

Good Luck on her season! It all sounds very impressive so far...

Please be sure to post some videos because, I have to say I still am learning most of the lingo. It was like your post was in a secret language. :) I know this will come in time because my DD is still in compulsaries.

I honestly "google" things like...tsuk and full's just to see what they are so I know what ya'll are talking about---

which is the whole reason I love this forum...I don't want to have my daughter come to me one day talking the secret language and me not know wth she is talking about....

LOL I didn't understand most of it either...we are still in compulsories and dealing with shoot thru's and front hip circles!:D

But it sounds impressive, I agree...and most importantly...GOOD LUCK TO HER!!!

Best of lkuck to her for tonight, nice to get those skills "out" before the real thing. I love how you saw she's ONLY competin a tsuk on vault!!! Remember it wasn't that long ago she was a L5 doing that KIP!

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to hearing how it goes for her.

Best of lkuck to her for tonight, nice to get those skills "out" before the real thing. I love how you saw she's ONLY competin a tsuk on vault!!! Remember it wasn't that long ago she was a L5 doing that KIP!

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to hearing how it goes for her.

haha I noticed that.

Actually it was only a PIKE tsuk!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back