Parents My daughters 2nd competition

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Carina, thanks for the info! This thread got me inspired to look into an inexpensive video camera and it looks like there's one available for about $100 that takes decent quality video and is easy to use, easy to upload to the computer and view on the TV. I think it's called the Pure Digital Video Camcorder. I am definitely going to get one before L starts competing next year.

Meg

Carina, thanks for the info! This thread got me inspired to look into an inexpensive video camera and it looks like there's one available for about $100 that takes decent quality video and is easy to use, easy to upload to the computer and view on the TV. I think it's called the Pure Digital Video Camcorder. I am definitely going to get one before L starts competing next year.

Meg

You are welcome Meg. Mine is just a simple photocamera, but it can take little films too. Never thought I would use it, but realized it was the best way, cause photo's usually just don't work. Can't use flash and most of the time the kids are too far away. So, I am glad I got it.

JBS had to take over doing Maggie's classes when the Dr said I couldn't do it anymore, and I now get to watch. It is great to watch him out there with her, and how much fun she has with her dad. but I miss being out there with her. Working in the gym for so many years you realize how fast kids grow up, and I wish the parents in the M//D & me classes wouldn't rush getting out of it. That includes my husband, but I understand wanting to be off the floor when you spend your whole day out there.

GREAT VIDEOS!!! Thanks for sharing.

Just wait Audra... I have one going into high school (oldest) and one going into kindergarten (youngest) this year - yikes, where does the time go??? I never did mommy/daddy and me with my boys and so wish I did... i loved every second of my time with my daughter - do you know if you are having a boy or a girl? Either way a true blessing I am sure:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back