WAG Scott Bregman is fired???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

sewgood

Coach
Proud Parent
And Kerry Perry still has a job. Yes, because firing the guy who is actually helping to provide some actual transparency to this whole mess is a terrific idea. Ok, then. *smh* I don't understand this at all.

Scott Bregman has done so much for our sport. His innovative and creative approaches to marketing is what has helped drive gymnastics to the mainstream media. Your (massive) loss, USAG.

My head is spinning from all of this. I really, really want all of the coaches of the current elites to get together and break away from USAG. Practical question. This is the most recent elite committee list I can find, they would be the ones choosing World Team right? Is this list still current? And who has the power to appoint the National Team Director?
Chairman
Steve
Rybacki
Coaches
Representatives
Donna
Strauss
Kim
Zmeskal-‐Burdette
Jiani
Wu
Athlete
Representative
Terin
Humphrey
Sr.
Vice
President
Women’s
Program
Rhonda
Faehn
(no
vote)
Selection
Committee
Tatiana
Perskaia
(no
vote)

Wasn't Toby Stark the person they hired specifically to head up the Safe Sport stuff after the Nassar case broke? So why is she being pushed out? And why the media guy? This is all so bizarre.

Reactions: sce
Wasn't Toby Stark the person they hired specifically to head up the Safe Sport stuff after the Nassar case broke? So why is she being pushed out? And why the media guy? This is all so bizarre.

Yes, she was.

And I have no idea why Scott is out. I'm so livid about that one I could scream. You know all those free livestreams, including podium trainings and other countries and selection camps? The stuff gym fans have been wanting for years? Yeah, that was all Scott Bregman. FLO is probably having themselves with excitement right now thinking about all the ways they can step in to ruin the gymnastics coverage we've enjoyed for so long. AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Here is Simone's tweet about this...

https://twitter.com/Simone_Biles/st...6?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 10.43.13 AM.png

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back