Wearing Briefs under leotard

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

when i was younger i used to always wear underwear under my leos and they always used to show, so when i got to like level 4 i thought i was too cool for underwear. NO ONE wore them when we were younger, but as i got older i started to wear briefs under my leo and now i wear regular underwear under my leo because briefs actually give me weggies. all of the older girls wear underwear or briefs, i think its gross to not wear underwear under the leo, i think it just feels so weird. I think a judge CAN deduct for underwear, but it's pretty uncommon.

my advice: get underwear that are the same color as the leo. if its an unmatchable color than get "nude" or "skin tone" color underwear. im african american and i found some really good skin color underwear (surprisingly) at Target. they have like every shade. so i would try them.

for making sure the underwear doesnt show, you can use "tough skin". i get mine from my physical therapist, but i think if you find an orthopedic store, or PT store they should sell it. Its hard to find it unless you know the right people, i think they might sell it at the store Dicks also.

no one needs to wear them. no little kids at my gym wear them and some other people do some dont. you just have to get high cut ones that match ur suit. I think mine are from target too actually............. lol

OK, have to add a quickie comment about the underware in competition. I had taped the College gymnastics meet yesterday so DD could watch it. Well, one girl had her underware hanging out almost the whole time and I just wanted to reach over thru the tv and tuck it back in, LOL, it was almost distractiong to watch...all I saw was that one strip of undies sticking out while she did floor and bars. She was really good but the undies is what made made her more memorable, LOL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News