Which apparatus?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I do not like bars. i struggle and usually have the lowest score on the team. however occaisionally i dont. but now that im an optional im hoping it will improve. i looooooove to compete floor and practice beam. vault im relatively good at... it just hurts.

Personally, I'm around the same score on all events except bars! I've always been 5 tenths behind on that event! It's so frustrating! However, I don't like beam so much but I'm actually quite good at the event.

Don't ask me, it makes no sense.

i am horible at bars although i am getting better at them. my favorites are floor and beam. I LUV tumbling cus i just like bouncing on the floor and flipping through the air!! im okay at vault i just studder in my run!! :)

I HATE vault. i am like so freaked out over the vault table. i just started doing Fhs's.

I LOVE bars! even though its the event that messed up my body the most :p
Then I like vault but I couldn't compete it a whole lot. Not a big dancer so i hated floor and beam... Only competed them twice lol

Vault is terribly irritating because my ability on it fluctuates. I'm probably the fastest girl I know but for some reason I have trouble going over.

One day I'll be doing really well and it'll be my favorite, the next I'll barely hit handstand phase. Blarf.

I'm that great with bars either though :p But I really like working on them.

Beam is probably my best event but I'm scared of it.

Floor is okay, I can do the stuff just not with very good form and I never found back tumbling to come naturally xD

Last edited:
my highest scores in level 4&5

level 4 scores (second year)

Vault is good highest 9.575 :D
Bars is not my best highest 8.9
Beam is my best highest 9.350
Floor is good highest 9.250

level 5 scores (first year)
Vault is okay highest 8.55
Bars is my worst highest 7.4:eek:
Beam is my best highest 9.1:D
Floor is good highest 8.875

I hate vault, but I am a good vaulter. Its not that I'm afraid of it. I just don't like it. I have had to work so hard on vault above anything else this season .

My weakest event would have to be bars ! Don't get me wrong I love bars, but it is the event I have the most difficulty with. Overall I love all events, but as I said bars would have to be the event I struggle the most on.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back