DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
I'm never good at doing this...so I'll ask everyone else.

Who do you think will win each event for the Senior Men & Women at the Visa's? How about the Juniors?

Titles

In my opinion, I think Wieber will win Nationals but Bross will definetely challenge her if she is healthy. Plus, the bubble girls for the tilte: Raismen, Vega, Maroney, Douglas,..etc. Juniors will probably be Ross with Priessman and Ohashi trying to snatch it from her. Possibly even Kennedy Baker or Elisabeth Price. Plus the GAGE girls Dowell and Finnegan. The mens title will probably go to Levya because he was #2 last year and John has been pretty inconsistent.

I have heard from a very reliable source that Bross is pretty beat up and is not in the physical condition to win anything.:( I hope her coaches & Marta are smart enough to hold her back a little to get her to peak for worlds not Nationals. It will be interesting to see who competes AA for the seniors- many will only do 2 0r 3 events I am sure.

I hope SOMEONE from the USAG higher powers that be see that- once again- a year before the olympics- the US's best gymnasts are beat up and not at their physical best bc of it and does something about it (meaning get their heads out of MK's and VL's butts and come up with a better solution). I know its partly get the code and the age rule- but this push to get kids doing harder and harder skills younger and younger is not working long term. Our best athletes are peaking as juniors, then retiring as very young seniors due to injury. USA must field 2 healthy senior teams in October (worlds and Sr Pan ams)....and I dont even think they have enough healthy seniors left to do that, which is horrible! Kaitlyn O is a prime example-look at her body-I bet even a lay person could see and figure out that she cant keep doing those big skills for 5 more years!
Ok- off the soap box! I am still looking forward to the meet however!

Oh, I think Weiber will win if she hits. Raisman if Weiber falls. If everyone hits I think it will be Weiber, Raisman, Vega. For juniors, It will be Ross, Priessman, Ohashi if they all hit. Ross can even win w a couple of mistakes. I dont follow the guys, sorry!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back