WAG 2013 Canadian National Championships

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

stargazer

Gymnast
I'm unbelievably excited that the Canadian Nationals will be held in Ottawa this year! Do anyone know when tickets will be available and where to get them from? This the first opportunity I've had to attend of competition of this level and I really don't want to miss it. I've tried some google searches but haven't come up with much so any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Ottawa to host 2013 gymnastics nationals | SportsOttawa.com

Fun Fact: My gym, along with 3 others, gets to help out! Which I think is just about the coolest thing ever.

I am planning on going too. If I hear about tickets I will post it on the CB. I might bring my dd's too as they know girls from your gym from their weeks at GymRep. Be fun to meet up with them again.

Thanks Bog! Small world isn't it, how old are your dd's now? I can't keep track. I don't know how high-level competitions work at all and I'm hoping to get enough time off work to make it to the events I want to see if they happen during the day. Do you know how these things are generally organized with the trampoline and rhythmic gymnastics, considering it's a 5-day event?

Mine are 16 and 13.

usually the preliminary rounds are held over the first few days with the AA finals and event finals during the last few days. Though whatever you can get to see will be awesome as it showcases the skills from across the whole country. Not to be missed.

Chances are I will make the weekend comps, during the week can be tough.

Your girls are older than I thought they were, yep they probably know my old teammates! Thank you for the run-down on the schedule, it will help my with my planning :) Unfortunately there's a concert I'm going to in Montreal that's right in the middle of the action on Friday night. Oh well, like you said, any gymnastics at that level is good gymnastics!

Thanks so much, this is perfect! Looks like I'm going to have to rush home from the concert to make it in time to see finals.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back