WAG A different sort of question.........

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Haha so this is a little off topic but it IS related to gymnastics so I'll ask anyway. I'm doing a project in my art class where we have to draw someone doing something, broken down into 6 different pictures. Of course, I'd pick something gymnastics related :) I've decided just to keep it simple and draw myself doing a cartwheel. Now for the question....I'm having a little trouble actually drawing the body parts when I'm doing the cartwheel. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to go about doing this? Anyone who's an artist, or knows like a good website or something that can give me tips on how to draw this sort of thing? I'm sorry for such a random question lol but any help would be appreciated!

There are a lot of you tubevideos of slow motion cartwheels, if you pause it at a certain point you cansee what the arms and legs actually look like. Or, you could have someone video you doing one and do the same thing.

You could use the USAG video of the compulsory routines so you could go in slow motion. Your gym should have one for you to borrow. And I'm sure there must be one some where on line.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back