All members read re: stretchsportstroll

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Geoffrey Taucer

Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Gymnast
Ok, so I think most of you have probably noticed that a particular member, despite having been banned no less than eight times (maybe more -- I might be forgetting an alias or two), seems to be unable to take the hint.

So as a social experiment/demonstration, I have a request: if you agree with me that stretchsportsguy is an irritating idiot, that he doesn't belong here, and that you have zero interest in anything he has to say, please hit the "thank you" button on this post.

Second request: we've been completely inundated with post reports each time he's created a new nick. Thanks for the help, but at this point we're keeping such close tabs on him that it's no longer necessary and just slowing the process down as I go through all the reported post e-mails in my inbox, so please, for the time being, stop reporting him. We're aware he's back, and we're working on it.

In the meantime, stretch, please observe below the list of people who think you're an irritating moron.

I OPTINALS ROCKS!! HEARBY AGRRE THAT STRETCH IS AN IRRITATING IDIOT/MORON AND HAVE HIT THE THANK YOU BOTTON ON THIS POST AND ANY OF HIS TO COME!!!!:D lol :D:cool: Thats all!

Kill two birds with one stone....tell stretchsportsguy to go take a hike, and GT increases his thank you count astronomically!

Thanks for your support folks, CB has become a very special place for so many people and for so many reasons. Usually people who cannot work with the rules and work to fit, just leave and find a new place to hang out.

We are grateful to our great members who make CB so great, so lets all try to work on getting things back to normal one thank you at a time!

Is there some way to ban his IP address? I have known of sites that do that. Not that if he was desperate enough he couldn't log in off a public computer but that would be pretty pathetic.

Last edited:
Is there some way to ban his IP address? I have known of ties that do that. Not that if he was desperate enough he couldn't log in off a public computer but that would be pretty pathetic.

He's using proxies. Pretty much the only way to effectively ban him would be to ban anybody with an AOL IP address.

Is there a way to have new members provide certain security information that you need to have confirmed (i.e. like an email address) and then that might deter the idiot - or at least make it a little more cumbersome for him/her. It never ceases to amaze me that there are such idiotic, disrespectful beings on this earth. Moderators - great job, keep it up, love your site.

gigglesmom, unfortunately, it is very easy to make up e-mail accounts that are real and valid. If the creeper is going to such lengths as to use a proxy IP, then he could easily make a bunch of e-mail accounts too.

47 thank you's as of now!

Strechsportguy

Tabgymnast926-Stretchsport guy was his original account. He claimed to be an elite coach in the 70's who now works at a resteraunt. Stretch irritaied and annoyed lots of people on the CB.;)

There were many things he did that did not fit into the spirit of the CB. Stretch was disrespectful to the moderators, replied to threads in deep confunsing length, was just plain creepy. You should of heard some of the things he said. Just look up the thread I Can Just See it Now. Stretch had some very intresting as one would say ideas and was just plain rude to Bog. Also the twisting thread someone put up, he relplied to in very confusing replies.It was hard for one to read just one paragraph, but these would go on for almost a whole page!!!!! Finally he made some very nice moms on the CB worried about younger 13 14 and 15 girls with accounts on here.:D

OK now comes the part about this thread. After Bog,Geoffery Taucer,JBS banned his originial account he just kept making new ones. He was know as Stretchsportguy,vista,gymex,ameragym,and many many more. He probably has had like 9 accounts give or take a few.:eek: His new account that he is currently under is triptwister.

After Geoffery Tauccer realized that he was not going to go away with just banning him ne made this tread to show him how much people want him to go away. They were going to just ban his IP address, but the only way they were going to be able to do it, was to ban everyone with an AOL IP address, becuase he is using proxies. So obviously that way wasn't going to work. As of right now they are still trying to find a way to effetivly get him to go away, without disturbing anyone else on the site.:cool:

So that's the long story. I don't think I missed anything. Maybe someone like Geoffery Tauccer can explain it better than me since he knows more of the inside stuff.I hope that explains it a little bit to you of what is going on.:rolleyes:

Tabgymnast926-Stretchsport guy was his original account. He claimed to be an elite coach in the 70's who now works at a resteraunt. Stretch irritaied and annoyed lots of people on the CB.;)

There were many things he did that did not fit into the spirit of the CB. Stretch was disrespectful to the moderators, replied to threads in deep confunsing length, was just plain creepy. You should of heard some of the things he said. Just look up the thread I Can Just See it Now. Stretch had some very intresting as one would say ideas and was just plain rude to Bog. Also the twisting thread someone put up, he relplied to in very confusing replies.It was hard for one to read just one paragraph, but these would go on for almost a whole page!!!!! Finally he made some very nice moms on the CB worried about younger 13 14 and 15 girls with accounts on here.:D

OK now comes the part about this thread. After Bog,Geoffery Taucer,JBS banned his originial account he just kept making new ones. He was know as Stretchsportguy,vista,gymex,ameragym,and many many more. He probably has had like 9 accounts give or take a few.:eek: His new account that he is currently under is triptwister.

After Geoffery Tauccer realized that he was not going to go away with just banning him ne made this tread to show him how much people want him to go away. They were going to just ban his IP address, but the only way they were going to be able to do it, was to ban everyone with an AOL IP address, becuase he is using proxies. So obviously that way wasn't going to work. As of right now they are still trying to find a way to effetivly get him to go away, without disturbing anyone else on the site.:cool:

So that's the long story. I don't think I missed anything. Maybe someone like Geoffery Tauccer can explain it better than me since he knows more of the inside stuff.I hope that explains it a little bit to you of what is going on.:rolleyes:

That's a pretty accurate summary, though it understates how pompous and arrogant he is.

Geoffery Taucer- Thanks for letting us know that it was a pretty good summary. I didn't know if you wanted to add something or correct it.

Ohhhhh yes he was VERY pompous and arrogant as Geoffery Taucer added. I forgot that part.:D

BTW If I counted right(which is very unlikely!!!lol) 62 people have hit the "thank you" button on this thread.

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back