WAG Atlantis Crown, Bahamas meet question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Bajanswife

Proud Parent
Those of you who have been or know anything about it, can you tell me whether the meet accommodations at the Atlantis Resort include any meals? I could not find this kind of info in my searches. We are trying to do budgets for attending this meet, and it makes a big difference if some meals are included in the room rate that we would get as meet attendees.

Thanks!

Those of you who have been or know anything about it, can you tell me whether the meet accommodations at the Atlantis Resort include any meals? I could not find this kind of info in my searches. We are trying to do budgets for attending this meet, and it makes a big difference if some meals are included in the room rate that we would get as meet attendees.

Thanks!

no. do not call them directly. contact this link: 2012 Atlantis Crown Invitational they will be able to answer that question.:)

no. do not call them directly. contact this link: 2012 Atlantis Crown Invitational they will be able to answer that question.:)

Thanks Dunno. Someone kindly pm'd me that link, which hadn't showed up when I searched on Google. It doesn't say anything about meal plans, which apparently they did have for groups last year, but at least now I have an e-mail address to contact someone and ask.

When you go to book your room reservation at Atlantis, you have the option of purchasing a meal plan. We did that last year and I still am not sure if it was less expensive than just purchasing the meals I am not sure whether we will go that route this year...

When you go to book your room reservation at Atlantis, you have the option of purchasing a meal plan. We did that last year and I still am not sure if it was less expensive than just purchasing the meals I am not sure whether we will go that route this year...

The reason I was thinking about it is that our coach wants to take a team of athletes only i.e. no parents. If a meal plan is purchased it would at least take care of a large part of food costs, and parents would then not have to send as much $ with their kids. Our coaches can't just hit an ATM to get more $ out for a gymnasts who may be short of funds - we don't use US currency where we live, and it would end up being a very expensive cash advance on a credit card! So I guess for us it's not so much a matter of saving $ by using a meal plan, but convenience.

Ideally it would have been great if breakfast was part of the room cost at least, but it doesn't sound like that's the case.

If you go to the Atlantis Resort website you can find information on the meal plans. It includes breakfast and dinner...we bought the cheapest one and we liked the food just fine. I could see it making it much easier for a coach traveling with a team!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back