Back Pain

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hey guys i am having alot of back pain and dont know weather or not to be concerned. it is my lower to middle back and i have been doing alot of bwlkovr bhs's on beam lately

if anyone has any ideas let me know

I just started the same problem tonight!Anyways it could be because you are either twisting a tad,if it is to a certain side. Or pressing harder with one hand more then the other. Thats what one coach told me but I'm gunna ask my other one tommorow :)

Great Job on backwalkover backhandspring!! I also have had back issues like that in level 6 and it still hurts sometimes. Your back might be hurting more because you are putting more pressure on it then what you are used to. Try icing it every night and rest it when you don't have practice. I hope this helps! :)

Please do not give medical advice on the forum. Please get your back pain checked out by a doctor, any pain from gym should be investigated, make sure your coach and parents are aware that you have back pain!

Just a note to Gymgirlbri and Flips123, you need to remove all that stuff from your sig.

These are the rules that apply

Signatures

1. 3 lines normal size and up to 90 characters per line.
  2. Images are not allowed in signatures unless you join the CB Booster Club.
  3. Links in signatures are fine as long as you are a contributing member. Links must be to sites with appropriate content

If the pain continues after stretching your back a lot and probably taking a few days off (like in between practices) it's not good and you might want to be concerned, but your back might just hurt from back-walk overs.

I had a lot of back pain a while ago so I went to the chiropractor and that made it a lot better. That, and just to do only the minimum amount of back-walkovers that is needed.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back