Bad crash

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Geoffrey Taucer

Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Gymnast
Tonight at practice, one of my boys had what was without a doubt the worst crash I have seen at this gym. I won't go into details, except to say that he most likely has a very severe concussion.

If you could spare a thought, a hope, a prayer to your deity of choice for Greyson, it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Poor kiddo. My thoughts are with him and with his parents (who I sometimes think suffer as much, if not more, than the kid when stuff like this happens).

Prayers for him, his parents and for you. As a coach, it is not easy to see accidents and keep moving forward with your other athletes. I also hope that the other boys don't get too scared after seeing the accident.

Please let us know how he is doing.

Thoughts and prayers for him, his family, friends and gym-mates. I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

Thanks, everybody -- I really appreciate it.

I just got off the phone with his dad. He's got a cracked skull, but remarkably little else. He'll be staying in the hospital for at least a few days -- they don't know yet whether or not he'll need surgery.

I'll keep you posted as I learn more.

Wow, he is in my thoughts and prayers..as is his family and team mates

I'm so sorrry to hear the bad news, but relieved to hear the good news. I know you were doing everything you could for this fella before, during, and after the fall, and you're doing it still........So a big hang in there Geoff, and pass one on to the lil'guy for me.

All good thoughts to you and Greyson. I hope he makes a quick and full recovery, and that he doesn't need surgery!

Positive thoughts for Greyson. And sending them to you and the other kids at the gym as well. Crashes are scary for EVERYONE there. Keep us posted.

Edited because I just read the update. Positive healing thoughts to him.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back