WAG Beam Shoes, help please!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

In terms of rules, beam shoes (and tumbling/vault shoes) are allowed at meets in the USAG system.

In terms of rules, beam shoes (and tumbling/vault shoes) are allowed at meets in the USAG system.
So is it only beam and vault for competition?

No floor or bars?

Thanks

A couple of our higher level girls wear beam shoes, for perspiration issues. I have a couple of the little girls I coach that I see needing them in the future..! ;) It's really kinda fascinating how much of a difference there is in how much people sweat through hands and feet. I touch a lot of little hands and feet (to correct their form)...

Thank you so much everybody this has been very helpful!! My daughter has tried many methods to combat the sweating from tons of chalk (she even has her own chalk bucket she carries with her at the gym so she doesn't lose time chalking up) to prescription deodorant to iontophoresis. Nothing has worked so the beam shoes are an alternate route. We've spoken to the coach and they have agreed to her using the shoes. I appreciate the color opinions as well as getting a sizing thanks chalk bucket family!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back