Parents BEST clothing lables for camp (especially leos)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MaryA

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
I think it was actually a CB parent who recommended these to me a couple of years ago after I had a horrible time trying to iron name lables into my daughter's leos for gymnastics camp. Mabel's Labels "tag mates" are just peel and stick. They don't come off in the wash (even after many many washings) but then if you want to take them off (like if you're selling an outgrown clothing item) they just peel off. I'm not sure how they work, but I will attest that they DO work! BUT they are not cheap, which is why I felt compelled to share that they are 40% off today and tomorrow (Monday and Tuesday). I just ordered them for both DD's for camp this summer. Tag Matesâ„¢

Y'all are way more organized then I will ever be. lol!! maybe I ought to start putting labels on my Dd's things since she loses things everywhere she goes. Including her grips at a meet!! @@

I'm feeling lacking now--I never label any of her stuff (of course she's now 15 so I figure she can be responsible for her own stuff, but still..)

I think labeling is a GREAT idea....I am a teacher and you would not believe the amount of clothing that winds up in our lost and found. Honestly, it horrifies me. In fact, just now as I was bringing my class to lunch, I noticed a brand new North Face.....those are $100!! I stopped and checked....no name.

What perplexes me more is that the same jacket will be there tomorrow and the day after...I don't understand how the parent doesn't notice their child comes home without their coat!

Sharpies are great.....and if I see something with a name, I know exactly who to return it to!

I have a few kids with the sticky labels in my class, too. Whatever works...just label so clothing doesn't wind up in the lost and found black hole!!

Thank you so much. DS keeps loosing his uniform sweatshirts. At $25 a pop I told him he's out of luck for the rest of the year and will be getting the $6 used ones! Maybe this will help

We use Lovablelabels :) they really do stay stuck, and there is a really cute gymnast icon you can add to them.

I do have to admit I and biased. I lived them so much I became a rep.

If you PM me, I think I could find you a coupon code :)

am I allowed to give out my website?

I bought the lovable labels the first year because of the cute gymnast design, but those were the ones I had trouble ironing on.

I use Stuck on You labels for all my kids' clothes. They peel and stick, and you can also iron them which makes them stick better, so they don't come off in the wash. If you want to remove them at a later date, they usually peel off without much trouble.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back