Best Gymnastics Coach in the Country!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We know a girl who goes to his gym (CATS) and while he is "dedicated to his athletes" , the bulk of that dedication seems to be to the college and HS teams and less so to the girls in his private gym unfortunately. There are other coaches in his gym but as far as getting the benefit of HIS coaching on a regular basis, this girl seemed to think it wasn't happening...it is a nice story though.

A single thread about this should suffice. Please don't make any more duplicate threads.

We know a girl who goes to his gym (CATS) and while he is "dedicated to his athletes" , the bulk of that dedication seems to be to the college and HS teams and less so to the girls in his private gym unfortunately. There are other coaches in his gym but as far as getting the benefit of HIS coaching on a regular basis, this girl seemed to think it wasn't happening...it is a nice story though.

and you speak the truth yet again. Mmmm...last gymnast he coached of notoriety 91-92 cara lepper junior national team. and since this is not ggmb or a trash site i won't bother with what he's been doin for the last 19 years...

and now i read the article. only in america...the only thing missing was all the medals he achieved when he was in the military...bwhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i took particular interest in that it is stated that he had an athlete in the first round of olympic trials. as you can read, it doesn't say what year. but in order for that to happen you would have had to have someone on the USA Senior National Team in the same year. well...he never had anyone on the senior national team...EVER! so, possibly they are speaking in another universe.

i'll tell you this...if/when USAG sees that tripe there will be trouble. lying about your credentials is as bad as doing it about your military background.

Last edited by a moderator:
and he has 2 younger female coaches who coach every team gymnast- they are made to coach a gym full of kids of all levels (preteam-L10) with just the two of them. They do a good job considering they tell me all they can do is stand in the middle of the gym and yell corrections, not a lot of hands on and one on one time!

and he has 2 younger female coaches who coach every team gymnast- they are made to coach a gym full of kids of all levels (preteam-L10) with just the two of them. They do a good job considering they tell me all they can do is stand in the middle of the gym and yell corrections, not a lot of hands on and one on one time!

That is exactly what our friend said!! In general, I found the article to be misleading as to what has been going on in his gym in the recent (last 5-10 yrs) past...totally agree with what Dunno says!!

sorry to burst your bubble matt789! Yes, the article was a little bit misleading, but nice to get some positive gymnastics news in the press!

Well as Matt only came here to post the article, it does make me wonder about the motivation. Three identical posts and no discussion. Come back Matt, we love to discuss.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back