WAG Best Tape Brand?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What is the best brand of athletic tape to get? I have had to tape ankle for a few months and I am looking into changing the brand of tape I use. What's the best brand with stickiness and hold for an entire 4 hour practice?Which brand is the best that isn't to expensive? If anyone has links to buy tape online that would be great. Thanks is advance.

I buy Cramer's 750 by the case from Amazon. Find one with free shipping and try to get for $2 roll

I love Walgreen's tape. It's easy to rip and holds up well. When I take I usually do it myself so finding tape that I could easily rip was a necessity.

I like the target brand athletic tape because it's easy to tear and soft. I've found that some tapes are really scratchy feeling and I didn't like that. It also doesn't hurt as much to take off too.

What is the best brand of athletic tape to get? I have had to tape ankle for a few months and I am looking into changing the brand of tape I use. What's the best brand with stickiness and hold for an entire 4 hour practice?Which brand is the best that isn't to expensive? If anyone has links to buy tape online that would be great. Thanks is advance.
I love the brand d3 it is $10 from Woolworths in South Australia. It is the most popular tape that my teammates use.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back