BG Membership

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

xrachx

Coach
Proud Parent
I know this topic has been discussed before, however it appears that BG are changing the rules as to when a gymnast needs Silver membership.

DD is competing grade 6 in 3 weeks, and we were told at the weekend, BG as of the end of Jan, have changed the rules to state that silver membership is now required for any gymnast on the grades route.

Have any of you heard about this change? I have a copy of a chart showing across disciplines what level requires Silver now, but I don't know if it's just our region (eastern)

Odd, specifically which grades route ? I ask because we are on bronze as we were under the impression that silver was no longer needed.

Odd, specifically which grades route ? I ask because we are on bronze as we were under the impression that silver was no longer needed.

She's doing club grade 6, out of age, so will be on the regional grades route.

As far as I've heard, silver wasn't needed until grade 4, so the sudden change to 6 is odd, bearing in mind what moves you're allowed to compete in rec comps with just bronze membership...

We always had bronze, til we competed out of county, then we upped to silver, but as we stayed regional coach said we only needed bronze this year.

I have just looked on the BG website and the document needed is being updated and not available but it does look like grades requires silver from the blurb, I will check back later, and bring it up with the coach on Friday as we are doing T&T grades at the end of the month.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back