WAG Brag

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

That is great!!!! depending on how her other skills develop, you may need to consider competing Gold sooner, rather than later :)

Oh she is going to be gold. She has her bwo on beam and we've actually been working back handsprings for a while. She has a side aerial, roundoff bhs back tuck, and a front tuck. My dream routine for her on bars:
glide kip
cast
back hip circle
cast
squat on
straddle cut catch on hb
tap swing
tap swing
flyaway

Oh she is going to be gold. She has her bwo on beam and we've actually been working back handsprings for a while. She has a side aerial, roundoff bhs back tuck, and a front tuck. My dream routine for her on bars:
glide kip
cast
back hip circle
cast
squat on
straddle cut catch on hb
tap swing
tap swing
flyaway
I would save the straddle cut for Platinum... although TECHNICALLY, she COULD do a straddle cut since there isn't a bar change involved in the release move.
You also have more skills than she needs. All the extra skills can do is get her deducted. The cast squat on counts as one skill, so just eliminating the straddle cut would put it at 7 skills (each tap swing is a separate skill). Sounds like she might only need one season (or less) at Gold. I think a straddle cut is a B and if so, your dream routine would be almost perfect for Platinum (just need to eliminate a tap swing). On Beam, a BHS (or another B acro) or a Series is required at Platinum. On floor, she would just need to change the FT to a Pike or add a FHS to it... or add a RO-BHS or RO-BT.
.... It just "kills" me that this girl was sitting in rec until you got this team together. YOU ROCK :cool:!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back