WAG Button glue?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

some of the older girls of another club used tape, you could see the little rectangular shapes through the leos.

Roll on glue. Some of my teammates have it, I don't know where they got it though. On the package it says it can be used for lots of other clothing things so I suppose you could look online and find it relatively easily. I've seen other teams use hair spray before too.

I've heard from some that hairspray can do the trick. You could also check out dancewear shops if you were wanting to get something without shipping. Be careful if you have a leotard with a more delicate fabric, you don't want the glue to soak in or discolor the fabric.

In my experience, hairspray doesn't work. I haven't tried anything else though. I too am looking for something that will do the trick.

Roll on glue from a dance store always works. The best butt glue I ever had was from Boscovs or one of the other department stores and it was actually meant for "glueing" an evening gown on so it was very delicate glue. It never messed up a leotard and it stuck perfectly! Definitely try a department store, but the dance glue will work, just not sure if it will stain a leotard.

My team and I always use Pre Tape Adhesive. It's a spray. Type it in on amazon. We use the muller brand. Works great. I've tried "It Stays" the roll on but it literally glues your leo to your butt which makes it hard to pee fast at meets :)

As fliptwisttwirl says. I always have a can of Cramer tape adhesive on hand, so one shot, let dry, problem solved. :)

I've tried "It Stays" the roll on but it literally glues your leo to your butt which makes it hard to pee fast at meets :)

Oh dear lord I hadn't thought of pee breaks. Lol!

DD (9) has tried the tape and didn't like it. She says it's uncomfortable. I like the idea of a roll-on so it goes where I want it to. Just not sure of a good brand.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back