Parents Camp in May at Karolyi's?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymdoc

Proud Parent
So after practice our HC/owner told me she had found a camp that SHE and another coach want to go to in May, but they need a gymnast to take with them. She would like to take YDD because she is the right age and level (9yo L5/6) and maybe ODD (10 yo L6). She said it is in Texas at the Karolyi Ranch

The only thing I can find is the Developmental Camp and we are SOO not in that league. DDs have never done TOPS, HOPES or even consider elite things. We are not at a competitive gym. Don't you have to test in or be invite to go there as a gymnast? HC is young and I worry she might not know what she is getting into. Or is there another coach-geared camp there that she is interested in that I'm not seeing?

That sounds like it.

I know our HC went to a TOPS camp in Orlando over the summer, but it was for her to learn, not for the girls, really, but they needed to bring a gymmie.

That could be fun for your DD!

Oh, yes, that sounds much more reasonable! Looks like a great opportunity - and over Memorial Day weekend, so the timing is great. Thanks, ladies!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back