Parents Camp:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Daughters coaches have picked a Camp!! The girls are going to LSU camp. Our coach has been in contact with several camps. They have decided this is the one they want the girls to attend. :) They are even going with the girls to learn more techniques. Everyone is so excited. :)

How fun!! That's cool that the whole team and coaches are going!! Our gym isn't too much into camps although my dd and a couple of her team mates went last year and LOVED it and dd will go again!

The girls are so excited. :) There team is very small and the coaches are like family to the girls. They are a husband and wife team. I am very excited for all of them. :) Her coach was just as excited as the girls. :)

Our gym isn't too much into camps although my dd and a couple of her team mates went last year and LOVED it and dd will go again!

Our coaches are not really into camps either, although the girls are!! LOL. We have 9 girls registered for the same week for IGC this July and that's all the younger ones have been talking about for a few weeks now!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back