Camps

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was just thinking that it is a shame that none of the youth style gymnastics camps (Woodward, FlipFest, International Gymnastics Camp, etc)offer an adults week. Maybe in conjunction with a mother/daughter/son or father/daughter/son type thing.

I know flipfest this year did a few weeks where a gymnast could bring a non gymnast friend..wonder how that went?

Woodward in Pa does offer an adult week, last week zsession in August. Also check out the usag website....it has a list of camps and even those offer adult sessions. You just Have to search for it

When I called Woodward this summer they said they didn't have an adult week but now that I look at the brochure it does say that week 12 can be over 18. I wonder how many adults attend?

I imagine its very possible it was cancelled due to lack of people signing up, or did you call the wrong one? There are two woodwards, PA and then west is in Cali.

I called the PA one even though I am closer to their Lake Owen camp. Also tried the new Colorado one! I was thinking that a lot of college age kids might attend but then realized that they would all be back in college by then. Most colleges in the midwest start around Aug 15-20.

The adult week at Woodward PA hasn't been cancelled. I leave Sunday!

Please tell us how it goes and what it is like. Also the age ranges...I don't want to be the old grandma at the camp ;) I wonder if it is too late to sign up for this year...
15 hr drive isn't that bad!

I went to Woodward in PA as a kid training level 8 so now as a Ladies level 8 would be awesome but I can't go in August as its the start of the season for the gymnast I Coach.

It is an amazing camp and of course has a lot of upgrades since I went over 10 years ago!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back