WAG Cell phone company that works at karolys ranch??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mamabearof3

Proud Parent
Hi!
What is the cell phone company that works at the ranch? I believe Verizon is the only one that gets reception?? Can anyone confirm please? Thank you

I heard there is only wifi in the main gyms? Does the wifi work in the rooms?? My original plan was to just send her with her iPod and we can iMessage or FaceTime with wifi but I haven't been able to confirm if the girls have wifi in their rooms

Girls have wifi in the room and it's good or bad depending on which room your DD gets. Sprint works but it's not very reliable. My DD also has a Verizon Hot spot that she can use as well that we bought at Bestbuy.

Girls have wifi in the room and it's good or bad depending on which room your DD gets. Sprint works but it's not very reliable. My DD also has a Verizon Hot spot that she can use as well that we bought at Bestbuy.

Thank you! I didn't think of a hot spot!

If they have wifi, then Republic Wireless will work and the calls will be nice and clear; but if the wifi fails, it will drop to Sprint.

But if the wifi is reliable, it's so0000 cheap for the no-data plans it might be worth the risk.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back