WAG Changes to HOPES Requirements?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I noticed the other day that there are new HOPES modifications (dated 6/2) posted on the USAG website (under the Qualifying meet information). The previous modifications are still posted on the TOPS/HOPES page. Has anyone heard of changes for this year?

I can see that there are wording differences, but I don't know what they mean. Most significantly, modifications are removed from Beam, Floor and Vault. Are there really requirements differences that anyone knows of? It seems a little late to be really changing it now.

I noticed the other day that there are new HOPES modifications (dated 6/2) posted on the USAG website (under the Qualifying meet information). The previous modifications are still posted on the TOPS/HOPES page. Has anyone heard of changes for this year?

I can see that there are wording differences, but I don't know what they mean. Most significantly, modifications are removed from Beam, Floor and Vault. Are there really requirements differences that anyone knows of? It seems a little late to be really changing it now.
I can't find this info. Which tab is it under on the a USAG site?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back