College Faries need please..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
This is for Miss Morgan. Some of you remember the story of my daughter being put in the middle of a argument by an upset mom that her daughter wasnt on team and Kadee was. If you remember i said the older girl at the gym (Miss Morgan) who helps with the younger team picked up Kadee and got the girls out of the gym. Well this is Miss Morgan. She is one heck of a young woman as well as a gymnast. She sent submission tapes to the HC in Alaska (of all places to go from Arkansas..lol). Alaska needs one more girl to complete their team for next school year. Out of all the girls who submitted videos, 4 were selected. The HC came to the gym on Monday and watched Morgans practice..he will also watch the other 3 girls and Morgan should hear by friday if she made the team. So everyone send her all the college faries you can. Like I said she is a fantastic young woman, in and out of the gym. She wants to major in Biochemistry.
Here is a link to the newspaper article that was in todays paper...front page..top fold..Yay Morgan.

Gymnast competes for Alaska scholarship

Last edited:
Good luck to Morgan! How very cool that she is in contention for a full scholarship!

I remember when you told us that story and I thought then she was a special gal -quick thinking. I will be praying for her!! Go Morgan we wish you the best! Let us know what the out come is :)

Ohhhh...if I see any college fairies, I will shoo them right straight to Miss Morgan! Please let us know how it turns out!:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back