WAG Competition bras

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

wsg13

Coach
Proud Parent
Gymnast
This is the story guys. I am a 10E (32F us sizing) and having a bra that does not show is impossible! I need a high impact bra that can not been seen for competition. This is very hard! Any one have ideas? Personal experience?

I hate to say this but you may have to look into taping yourself up for competitions. I have seen some pretty good ideas on line and it allows you to do it where you can not see anything but have amazing support. Make sure you cover certain parts with gauze or Band-Aids so the removal is not so painful. I would not suggest this for everyday use of course but no more comps than a gymnast usually has.....just a thought.

I use Under Armour Armour Bra it is the d range and the straps don't show. I have heard good things about spanx sports bras too

they tend to be for your boobalinka types, she would be looking more for an over the shoulder boulder holder !

I had to go on a wild goose chase with a very well endowed teammate of mine for a good comp. sports bra. We finally found a high support, non-racer Champion brand bra- check the website! They only come in larger sizes- C+ I believe.

some of the Amazon UK comments say that the cup sizes are 1 size too small, could be a size translation thing

Yes but I know for gymnastics my dd used to have to get a smaller size than you would for 'normal' life in order to keep everything squished and in place (competition only) then no worries about that aspect of the comp.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back