Parents Concussion!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
YIkes
oldest dd got a concussion this weekend , we spent the morning in the ER waiting on Xrays to make sure her neck was ok! (the poor kid had to have a brace on her neck and everything)

What sux is that she literally just got the ROBHS this week too!

then this happens!
and she did it practicing it too! soo no gymnastics for 2 weeks! ICK!!!

and oh year its only a mild one but still!! SCARY

oh no! Poor thing! Did it happen during the RO BHS? :( I have seen plenty of scary looking "headsprings" in our gym...:(...it is always amazing to me that no one seems to get hurt...guess the floor is pretty springy?

Glad it is mild and I hope she can take it easy and be back to her old self soon! So sorry this happened!

Concussions happen in any sport. I'm just glad that she's OK. And, yes, do stay out as recommended. It's for the best. She'll be back in no time.

Thanks!
It waasnt scary till she woke up the next morning!

I agree it can happen in any sport!
And yes she will be taking it easy for the next 2 weeks! (I may even just keep her out of school for the next few days!, she still wants to go to the gym to hang out with the girls and see the dance so she can still be in the spring show! (a month away now)

I said ok on that but she just sits there!!

How scary. Hope she heals fast and that she can get back all her progress on her ROBHS.

How scary! I hope she gets better quick! And is back to working her ROBHS without a problem.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back