Covering for a beam

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have a beam at home in my garden but it is covered in carpet. The carpet is starting to fall off and go moldy as it has been raining alot . I was wondering what is the covering for a proper beam and where i can buy it thanks (when it is properly covered ill will put a plastic sheet over it when it rains so it wont get wrecked) :)

there's a beam, in my garden, dear Liza, dear Liza, there's a beam in my garden, dear Liza a beam.
get it out then, dear gymnast, dear gymnast, dear gymnast, get it out then dear gymnast, dear gymnast, out it.
but the carpet has dropped off, dear Liza, dear Liza, the carpet has dropped off, dear Liza dropped off.
throw the carpet "down under", dear gymnast, dear gymnast, throw the carpet down under, down under, away.
and the carpet's gone moldy, dear Liza, dear Liza, and the carpet's gone moldy, dear Liza, gone mold.
no cover be found soon, dear gymnast, dear gymnast, no cover be found soon, dear gymnast, no found.

throw the beam in the garbage dear gymnast, dear gymnast, throw the beam in the garbage, the garbage that beam.
or use it as compost, dear gymnast, dear gymnast, or use it as compost, dear gymnast, compost.:)

http://www.songsforteaching.com/childrenssongslyrics/artists/twoofakind/s/theresaholeinthebucket.mp3

for those that don't know it. that's all.

Song Worm stuck in my Head :eek: now I'll be humming that song all day LOL

To address the original question they do sell just the beam coverings to repair beams
gymnastic supplies, gymnastic equipment, gym mats, movement education supplies

But I honestly don't think gymnast should be practicing beam skills at home. In addition if the beam is outdoors and exposed to the elements then if the carpet is going then probably the beam has been compromised as well. I would just get rid of it.

I would just recover it with carpet every year.

The Chalk Bucket always recommends having a professional coach with you when practicing gymnastics...in your garden.

OMG! all i can think of is a clockwork orange!! yikes!!!!!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back