crazy gym parent :(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

dmytv

Coach
Ok, a little background; I am straddling 2 gyms. My older dd switched from the gym because there are no gymnasts passed level 5 at this gym. My other dd dances here so I have to be there. Dance is only an hour and she is little. The owner is awesome, the coach is coming around but, some of the gym moms are down right waco! One asks me everytime I see her if my dd has competed yet.(Optional schedule isn't til Jan.) Another is so threatened by my presence that she disses my daughter openly. The worst one is the one who runs the booster club now. She watches her dds meet videos, in the breakroom while her dd is practicing, trying to figure out what has gone wrong. She snaps at me saying "Well they are just a level 3 right?" (her dd is 9 and a level 3) This is in reference to me saying that they are just level 3 to the coach( private conversation; level 3 parent was not present) and that maybe they need to slow down abit and not obsess so much about score but instead concetrate on skills.Coach did agree but, someone at some point must have overheard and this woman is just plain crazy! Man, just feel sorry for this kid because the other gym my older dd goes to has none of this.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back