Dani's Mock Meet :) + Video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Dani's team just had a mock meet. Went very well and gave the new kids a chance to see what the meets will be like. Everyone had a great time--great group of kids!! Here is the video I put together of Dani's routines.

http://youtu.be/sAieg4rxJVs

[video=youtube;sAieg4rxJVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAieg4rxJVs[/video]

**Admins--could you please try to embed the video? I can't seem to figure out how to do it :/.
Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVED the beam mount!
LOVED the smile!
LOVED her strength and grace.
Way to go, Dani! :applause:

she has great flexibility which she really showed on beam and floor. Way to go! Hope she has a great season! I saw that it said at the beginning whe was a level b. What program/ state does she compete in. I thought you meant bronze in prep op at first but not with her vaulting over the table.

she has great flexibility which she really showed on beam and floor. Way to go! Hope she has a great season! I saw that it said at the beginning whe was a level b. What program/ state does she compete in. I thought you meant bronze in prep op at first but not with her vaulting over the table.

She does the Mason Dixon League in Md/Va/De area. Levels go from A to E, A being equivelant to Lv 4, B=5, C=6, D=7 and E=8. It's a great league growing to 400+ gymnasts this coming season. All the kids have so much fun!

She does the Mason Dixon League in Md/Va/De area. Levels go from A to E, A being equivelant to Lv 4, B=5, C=6, D=7 and E=8. It's a great league growing to 400+ gymnasts this coming season. All the kids have so much fun!

thanks! I love this forum... so much info. I saw the Mason Dixon on the video but assumed it was the name of her gym or similar.

needs to improve her form

that can be said for most kids, not sure the comment is appropriate.

Dani did a great job, her ballet has really helped her gracefulness she is very fluid in her dance on floor & poses on beam. LOVE her smile. it is obvious that she is enjoying herself & in the end that is all that matters. Show me a smiling kid who needs to work on form over someone near perfect that doesn't look to be happy @ all, i prefer to watch the happy kid any day of the week.

Needs to be banned gymnastixsuperchics/gymnastgal/beamqueengirl.:rolleyes:

MdGymMom01- Your daughter looks lovely! :)

Is those all really the same person? I thought double/triple ids on here were not permitted. The comment (by beamqueengirl....or whoever it really is) was uncalled for and inappropriate. I didn't see anywhere where the OP was asking for critique....just sharing her dd's performance with us.
Great job Dani!!! :D

As the others have said, EVERY gymnast can use some improvements with form in one area or another. It is a "mock" or practice meet which is done specifically to get the kids used to their new routines. Your comment was unnecessary, uncalled for and just plain RUDE.
*Admins--feel free to ban beamqueengirl.

Oh my... I stopped reading the posts after I saw this comment! I think that's a little harsh, don't you? I think almost all gymnasts need to "improve their form" in one area or another. I'm thinking you must be a teenager and not a parent or adult? I definitely believe its best to either say something nice or nothing at all when viewing videos that parents put up.

... anyway... back to the original video. She looked lovely! Her dance is really evident in her flexbility!!!! And as usual, I love how happy she looks when she is performing!!! She is truly enjoying gymnastics. I loved it.

Congratulations to Dani!!! She has come so far in this sport in such a short amout of time! She has MUCH to be proud of!!! I LOVE her gracefulness, flexiblity & her SMILE!!! Way to go Dani!!! Thank you so much for sharing Dani's videos with us here on CB. CB is for ALL gymnasts, ALL leagues, ALL levels! I'm glad to see Dani representing the MDL. I've learned so much about what other leagues/programs there are out there through CB. I really only knew about my DD's gym & how they did things until I found CB & the gymnastic world opened up for me. As for "beamqueengirl"...it will not read any further posts from her. Her comment was not in the community spirit of CB.

im sorry i didnt see all of it. her floor and beam are amazing!!

Dani is lovely as always. I have to let you in on a little secret. Kadee LOVES to watch Dani. If Im watching videos on here she will always ask if there is a new one of Dani. And if she happens to walk by and Im watching one of her and I didnt call her over first..I hear about it..lol
She says Dani is so silly. (in a good way..always making silly faces and such). She loves how Dani just smiles when she wobbles on beam and doesnt let it get to her. And she thinks it is just over the moon that she "tricks" the judges on the floor..lol.
Dani did a beautiful job. Always so limber and graceful. I love watching her too. As Kadee says.."shes sassy"..lol

What a fun video! Her dance skills are very apparent; I remember the ballet video from a few months ago! I'm not sure what it is called, but the handstand/split on the beam was amazing! ;) Congratulations to her on a great meet! ;) WTG Dani.

Dani did great!! She has beautiful lines and leaps and is such a dancer. DD loved her beam mount and her leaps on floor, she said she wishes hers looked like that! Tell her she did awesome!! :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back