Dani's Mock Meet :) + Video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I really love her new floor routine. It is gorgeous. And she always makes those kips looks so easy on bars. Hope she has a great season. New beam mount is cool. Haven't seen that before. Well done Dani

That was great! I love her beam and floor routines. She is so flexible! And a great dancer. Her giant smile at the end is what it's all about.

Dani is lovely as always. I have to let you in on a little secret. Kadee LOVES to watch Dani. If Im watching videos on here she will always ask if there is a new one of Dani. And if she happens to walk by and Im watching one of her and I didnt call her over first..I hear about it..lol
She says Dani is so silly. (in a good way..always making silly faces and such). She loves how Dani just smiles when she wobbles on beam and doesnt let it get to her. And she thinks it is just over the moon that she "tricks" the judges on the floor..lol.
Dani did a beautiful job. Always so limber and graceful. I love watching her too. As Kadee says.."shes sassy"..lol

Awww thank you Deanna!! Kadee is so cute and sooo perceptive about Dani--she is right--Dani is almost too silly for her own good sometimes ;). When I am videotaping at meets sometimes I end up taping the beginning (when they are standing there waiting to salute before each event) and at this past meet there was a lot of wait time. I got a lot of video of Dani being her usual goofy silly self that I ended up cutting out of the video montage because it took up too much time LOL. She definitely is my silly sassy girl!! :).

And yes--I am so glad that Dani is able to find a temporary "work-around" for that ROBHS. She no longer gets deducted the almost 1.0 for the spot and only gets deductions now for the slowness in the connection and some leg seperation. :).

What a great way to kick off the season and get the jitters out, love the new floor routine! It's so fun to see how she's transferred her dance training over into her gymnastics, her beam is incredible. As someone who was never confident on beam, I'm always in awe of her balances and charisma up there. I love the coaches ingenuity in the bhs "work around," hopefully it's doing good things for Dani's confidence on the bhs!
Thanks for sharing, love seeing her progress!

Good job Dani!! I also enjoyed watching her on floor and she looks so happy competing.:) I know you mentioned that Dani plans to stop competing after this season, so I hope that she has a fantastic season. It looks like she is on her way already.

As always, a joy to watch her, and see how much Dani has improved. I especially love her floor routine,and how she has incorporated ARTISTIC into it! Great job Dani! You're going to have a great season!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back