DD asked me to brag on her behalf

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

k2bdeutmeyer

Coach
Proud Parent
She was stretching last night and this is the farthest she's ever gotten. She loves it when I read people's comments to her, so she asked me to put this on the "puter" for my friends to see. :)

5740371754_313fe926ac_m.jpg

Awesome for your DD! What a cutie :D

I always say that if I even tried even a fraction of what our girls do, I'd end up in traction. :cool:

Thanks (on her behalf) - she'll be happy you noticed! You like the 2nd little toe that drops down further than the rest? LOL!

She still has a hard time keeping her knees up, but she has come so far in the last few months!

Yeah she'll get her knees upright in no time, and I think the majority of coaches who look at this thread will be looking at her toes first as well :p

Yeah she'll get her knees upright in no time, and I think the majority of coaches who look at this thread will be looking at her toes first as well :p

I am looking at the big toe, it looks like it is curled in and not in line with her ankle. The stretch is good though, I wish all my gymnasts were keen to stretch and show off improvements.

I am looking at the big toe, it looks like it is curled in and not in line with her ankle. The stretch is good though, I wish all my gymnasts were keen to stretch and show off improvements.

Omg, don't crush her hopes and dreams!

but yeah; I agree. Still, gotta admit its not bad for a 4 year old....

What a cutie. And she has every right to ask her Momma to brag on her..lol. Kadee used to turn her knees (whole leg actually) forward when she did the middle splits too. They were up right when she was sitting up..but as soon as she would lean down, the legs would follow..lol. Shes got it now, and so will your DD. She is doing a wonderful job. And she seems to really love it, and thats what truely matters

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back