Parents DD seen other places.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

htimcj

Proud Parent
As an offshoot of anonymity- have you seen your dd in someone else's video or in a random picture?

DD and I were looking some skill up. Don't even remember what it was and we found a YouTube video from a meet we had gone to and there in the background was DD. It was the oddest thing. I am sure it happens all the time but I had never had it happen before.

I have, on YouTube. A girl from another gym's videos popped up on my YouTube account and there was Pea and her peeps in the back round. I figure with all those camera's taping at meets that she is in a ton more!

As an offshoot of anonymity- have you seen your dd in someone else's video or in a random picture?

DD and I were looking some skill up. Don't even remember what it was and we found a YouTube video from a meet we had gone to and there in the background was DD. It was the oddest thing. I am sure it happens all the time but I had never had it happen before.
I saw my ds on someone else's regionals video. And at a recent college camp some other parents realized he was in their photo.

I have photos from both DD's early years, that some of Little Monkey's current teammates are in, and their parents have similar ones.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back