Parents DD's First performance......chuffed to bits.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Uglybetty

Proud Parent
DD's gym had their Xmas display over two nights and this was DD's first time doing gymnastics in front of an audience. I was really proud of her on day 1 because although she was nervous she held it together, remembered her routine and stuck her moves. Day 2 was a revelation....the difference was really noticeable....she was so much more confident and really "performed" to the crowd.

I love all of our British families. So happy your little girl did well, its amazing how different the moves are when they are done vs. performed.

I'm glad "chuffed" is a good thing. I was thinking it might be something like "chapped" or maybe "chomped." Neither of those would be a good thing.

Oops hadn't thought about the translation.....should have used "thrilled". I'm a very happy mummy and both DD and I agree....whatever the future brings....gym will play a huge part of our life over the coming years as she has truly caught the gymnastics bug!

Please don't stop using your Britishisms. We enjoy reading them here. I student taught in England a long time ago and loved my time in Southampton. Words like "chuffed" and "Brilliant" just make me smile.

Please don't stop using your Britishisms. We enjoy reading them here. I student taught in England a long time ago and loved my time in Southampton. Words like "chuffed" and "Brilliant" just make me smile.

Oooh Sotton eh ?

My step daughter is at Uni there

I was at Townhill Junior School from Halloween to Christmas one year.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back