discount leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I ordered a competitive suit from discount leotards on christmas day, and since then the order history has showed "processed." Does this ever change to say "shipped?" Im moving to another province next month and if it hasn't been shipped already I probably wont get it in time for the move. Just wondering if anyone has experience with them and if this changes, thanks!

I can't say I've ever noticed one way or the other but I got all my leos I ordered from them for Christmas took about 7 days to get her with the exception of one which was in back order supposedly until Jan 17 but it came in last Friday.

It seems some folks have issues with them and some don't. I've never had a problem getting the order within 7 - 10 days. of when I orede it. Give them a call and see what is up.

I ordered a lot of wam ups from them on the 23 Dec, they arrived on Friday. Fastest service ever and over the holidays too!

I have ordered off discount leos and it only took about a week and a half and considering i live in AUS that is super fast :) still waiting on a leotard from leotardworld that has taken about 2.5 weeks so far :/

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back