Parents Do You Share?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Does that mean you have never met a CBer through CB?

Oh I have met many CB'ers. I went to worlds in Glasgow with 6 of them in fact. I often travel to gym meets with them in the US too, they will be coming to Montreal for worlds as well, though one of our group cannot make it.

Will be going to a college gym meet with a great CB friend this weekend in fact.

JBS and I have shared a few too many beers, GT met hubby and I for dinner and drinks after trails in San Jose. In fact before trials there was a meet up with quite a gang of CB'ers and their kids.

I am just not always in to people connecting the real me to the CB me. Simply no need really.

generally, no. I have met and become friends with some folks on here, though not in our gym. We communicate outside of the boards and it has been wonderful to have that support network that developed from this forum. I like chalk bucket because it is a nice, safe place for me to learn about and discuss gymnastics without worrying about being outed at my daughter's gym. I prefer to remain fairly under cover. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back