Does anyone have tendonitis like me? Healing fairies needed

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was wondering if anyone like me has tendonitis and how they are dealing with it? I got it a few weeks ago in my elbow and basciclly strap it and ice it im not alowed to put any weight on it but i should be able to start training bars on Friday again Yay so all healing fairies needed :)

Hope you heal quickly!! I ran cross country my senior year of high school and I ended up with tendonitis in my achilles tendon toward the end of the season. I was allowed to keep running but I had to stop immediately if it started hurting at all because it's really serious if something happens to your achilles and you have to have surgery.

It is very painful! When the tendonitis first started, we had gone out about 1/3 of the way on our run already and I felt totally fine and then all of a sudden I could barely walk to make it back to where we started. I ended up just going on the bike in my high school's gym with the other injured people because I couldn't go out on a run just in case I wasn't able to get back.

Ive had tendonitis in both ankles and unfortunatley I have elbow problems... I have a weird case as it will pop up all through my gymnastics career and the doctor said that there was nothing you could do about it that you can work through it or quit (and quiting wasnt an option) I have one ankle worse then the others and have to keep a brace on it or tape it in order to do gymnastics on it. Ice and elevation has halped me! Youll get better and its a little bit of a lengthly process but I hope you heal quickly!! Good Luck!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back