Does anyone here go to Gymnix?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Canadian_gym_mom

Proud Parent
I just found out that dd will be competing in Montreal at Gymnix this year. 2 or 3 days out of school, the week before March break. Eeeek!

Does anyone else here go to Gymnix?

Well as it is so close to me I usually go to watch the International competition. It is well run and the gymmies usually have a great time.

A word of input, often the comp hotel is the Sheraton Laval, it is a good 15 mins to the comp and is actually a town north of Montreal. To really experience the city you might want to convince your club to stay downtown in Montreal. There you can enjoy our underground city and the other sights there are.

Our club sends girls to Gymnix and my DD is competing PNN, but I have not been told if she will ravel this year or not. As she just turned 8yo I think they are going to wait and see if they feel she is ready; both her gymnastics and emotionally.

I went two years, it is a great experience. We went as a team, so none of our parents were there, but it was great!

Well as it is so close to me I usually go to watch the International competition. It is well run and the gymmies usually have a great time.

A word of input, often the comp hotel is the Sheraton Laval, it is a good 15 mins to the comp and is actually a town north of Montreal. To really experience the city you might want to convince your club to stay downtown in Montreal. There you can enjoy our underground city and the other sights there are.

I've been to Montreal many times so I know how awesome and beautiful the city is! Well maybe this year you will come to watch the invitational girls and see the latest superstars from Ontario... :rolleyes:

I'll maybe post again closer to the date and when we find out what is going on...

My son lives in Montreal and I am often there, so it is certainly possible that I'll be around for more than just the international.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back