Parents Does anyone's LO do plus levels?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

petersam

Proud Parent
My dd started doing plus levels over a year ago, there are 9 levels in total instead of the usual 10. There are 2 extra elements so 6 altogether bars, beam, floor, vault, loop bar and physical prep (which is called something else but can't think of it now) I never heard of it before dds coach told us that was route she wanted her to go. Just curious if anyone elses dc is doing it that way or has heard of it?

My dd started doing plus levels over a year ago, there are 9 levels in total instead of the usual 10. There are 2 extra elements so 6 altogether bars, beam, floor, vault, loop bar and physical prep (which is called something else but can't think of it now) I never heard of it before dds coach told us that was route she wanted her to go. Just curious if anyone elses dc is doing it that way or has heard of it?
Sounds interesting. What country are you in?

I've seen someone say their kiddo was level '3P' before- is that what it means? Plus? I'm interested to learn more!

I've seen someone say their kiddo was level '3P' before- is that what it means? Plus? I'm interested to learn more!
No, in some areas level 3 is divided into two divisions, achievement and placement. Placement can get awards for places, achievement just gets cores and ribbons.

Reactions: SMH
From the original post, I am guessing that they are in Ireland. The two extra events are 'Loop Bar' and 'Physical Prep'. I suspect that is similar to the range and conditioning exercise that we have in the British grades system.

Yes that's right it's loop bars and range and conditioning I couldnt think of the name so called is physical prep. Tbh I don't really understand it myself that's why I was curious to see if other countries do plus levels and what exactly is it about.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back