doing my best to be there

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have two daughters that have been in Gymnastics since they were 2 and are now 8 and 9 now. They enjoy doing all sports, but gymnastics is there passion. My oldiest is a pure athlete. My youngest not so much, but she still likes competeing. We live in a small town so our options are very limited to the level of gymnastics the girls may be able to accomplish. The gym that they attend, although not lacking in passion for the sport is limited. We compete against girls from the bigger citys and can't help feeling like they are not ever going to be able truely be on the same level as the girls that get more gym time with better equipment. my oldiest is a level 5 and youngest is a level 3. There is nothing better than to see them on the mats having fun. I have read many post and it is great to see there are so many others with the same passion for gymnastics. Being from a small town it is hard to find anyone who even knows about the sport little more likes to talk about it.

Hi and welcome to the Chalkbucket. You will find people here MORE than willing to talk about gymnastics and answer questions!! This is a great place to learn about gymnastics as well as connect with people with the same interests......gymnastics!!

Is the gym your girls attend the only one within driving distance? Are other girls that go to that gym also worried that this gym can only train to a certain level? If another gym is an option can a carpool be arranged? Just some ideas that popped into my head!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back