Parents Doll leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I would like to know if anyone has ever tried to order a doll leotard made to match a competition leotard and if the purchase went well. If you google it, there are several sites that claim to make them. My daughter likes to match her 18" doll, and she has a couple of workout leotards with matching doll leotards. I know that she would love her special doll to have a team Leo.

This shop on Etsy has made custom in the past: lilfliprz on Etsy We ordered one of the ready made ones from her last year, and the quality is great, much better than the AG ones (more real-ish). You will notice a lot of what she has in stock now are matches to current GK leotards.

I would recommend Snowflake for doll leos. They velcro at the top which makes them so easy to get on and off. My dd has a few GK doll leos and I have to practically rip the doll's arm off the get them on and off. Not fun! The Snowflake one is adorable and so easy!

This shop on Etsy has made custom in the past: lilfliprz on Etsy We ordered one of the ready made ones from her last year, and the quality is great, much better than the AG ones (more real-ish). You will notice a lot of what she has in stock now are matches to current GK leotards.

Thanks! I was looking at her site. It says that you just send them a photo of the leo and that they can make the matching doll leotard from that. My daughter is going to be so happy.

I would recommend Snowflake for doll leos. They velcro at the top which makes them so easy to get on and off. My dd has a few GK doll leos and I have to practically rip the doll's arm off the get them on and off. Not fun! The Snowflake one is adorable and so easy!

I did the Melody leotard grab bag, and a couple of their fabrics match the Snowflake fabrics. I might order the doll leotard from Snowflake so that she has a matching workout set. They also have doll grips.

I second lilfliprz! I wasn't crazy about the leo that came with McKenna from AG, and got one from them instead. PB can take it on and off easily, and the quality is really good (it's mystique fabric). I haven't had a custom one done, but I've seen them on the facebook page and they're really nice; look spot-on.

I had bought one from lilfliprz last year but I would say that I was slightly dissapointed in the quality. Right away it started ripping at the seams in the shoulders. However, she did manage to make it look almost identical to dd's competition leo. And my niece had one made too and hers was fine. Maybe she was just in a rush to make mine?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back