MAG Eleven YO Future Stars question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

profmom

Proud Parent
Hi, everyone. I'm curious if anyone out there has a link to the current flexibility routine for 11 YO Future Stars. DS has some inconsistent information and would like to be working on the right routine!

Thanks, KRC! This is excellent news as DS's BWO is . . . let's just say . . . less than awesome.

LOL! Well, certainly not if there are any back walkovers on the road to stardom! <cough cough dying spider thrashing cough cough>

Believe it or not; 1988-92 12-13 yo compulsory routine had a back walkover:
C3 12-13.jpg

we saw a lot of one legged flip flops :)

Oh my goodness, that would have been a sight to see! I just told my DD, and got one of the biggest eye rolls I've ever seen out of her.

DD has been working with DS on his flex routine. She found his BWO to be "sloppy and unacceptable, ugh, those bent knees!" (He, of course, thought he was pretty good at it.) She wasn't there in the boys' gym the day one of the coaches decided to have them all do some BWOs and FWOs just for fun. Only two of the boys (oddly enough, the two with sisters on the team) could even make the FWO! I really had to restrain myself from laughing at the optional boys falling on their butts.

I love the diagrams on the old BWO. My son's old gym taught tick tocks so he can do a very controlled BWO, but I am not sure about FWO.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back