WAG Employee scheduling software

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Does anyone use any software that allows the employees to get their schedule on their phone (mobile app), on-line, shift swap, etc.? And costs??? Pro's/cons for software you have already would be great. Thanks
Director looking for better/efficient scheduling programs:rolleyes:

Does anyone use any software that allows the employees to get their schedule on their phone (mobile app), on-line, shift swap, etc.? And costs??? Pro's/cons for software you have already would be great. Thanks
Director looking for better/efficient scheduling programs:rolleyes:

I know this is late but I was wondering if you had come up with a solution?

I just saw this thread and say something... This isn't exactly software for scheduling, but if you already knew the coaches schedules, you could put them into a Google Calendar. The gym I coach at uses Google Calendar for a lot of things, and so I just have the App on my phone.

I just saw this thread and say something... This isn't exactly software for scheduling, but if you already knew the coaches schedules, you could put them into a Google Calendar. The gym I coach at uses Google Calendar for a lot of things, and so I just have the App on my phone.

That's a good idea. I was kinda wondering if this ever got resolved because coding something that works on top of google calendars is pretty easy and I thought I might have been able to help.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back