English Bronze and Silver

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Learning Parent GB

Proud Parent
We're headed that way in a couple of weeks and it is the first time we have ever been. I'm wondering whether it will be very high level gymnastics, or whether there is a wide range of gymnasts from different clubs that enter? And basically just being nosey if anyone has any comments on it.

I went last year to watch. There was a mix of gymnasts however there were a few clubs who do massive hours competing in the Bronze category so bear that in mind. Their routines were pretty amazing. I think they would probably have been comfortable in the Silver level also. Also the entry cost seemed really high at the time and you couldn't go in early (had to wait outside as not much seating) so just your round but that might not be the case this year.

I find that seating means at least you get a good view of the floor, so if there are some good routines to watch then I will enjoy that. But then I also feel too close and try desperately to avoid eye contact with DD as I like to be separate until the competition is over. I think it will be an interesting experience.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back