Anon Excel age

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know it’s different in the US but here in Australia there is no age limit on any level. You can compete in any gymnastics level at any age.

Adults can compete if they want too. It doesn’t matter if you are a lot older than other competitors because gymnastics is not about age, you compete in the level of where you are at.

Everyone started at a different age.

Some people may not like it, but the truth is that for many People the adult gymnasts are truly inspiring.

Other kids will see them compete and see that there is no age limit in dreams and it’s never too late to start something new, set a new goal and chase a new dream.

Adults who may watch will gain the courage to chase after their own goals and passions.

The other option is to compete in masters. The masters games are competitions just for adults.

There are 3 adult women in their late 20s on my dd's Xcel team: 2 are platinum and 1 is diamond.

Our state meet had a masters division for adults competing Platinum for the first time ever this year. It was great to see. My daughter in the past had adults competing against her as a Diamond in the same age division, presumably because there weren't enough older gymnasts in the meet to create a separate masters division.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back