WAG Fabric

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

It says it's drysport fabric. If that is what I think it is, it's more of a matte black than their regular black spandex. Certainly not shiny like the mistique. Could be nice for summer. I'm wishing I had a good excuse to buy this for my daughter, but I don't really. And if I did buy it for her "just because" then I would have to purchase something for her sister (or the "fairness police" would come after me), so I'm trying to be strong.

I have heard that you can call the GK outlet and they can get even newly released leos for you at a discount. I haven't done this myself though. Anyone else?

Mary, Could you justify the new leo by getting a new dance outfit for your dancing DD and call them gifts for completing states and recital? The girls worked VERY HARD on their end of the year performances and the leo's are really pretty.

There is a discount website that can't list GK on the site, but if you have the stock/style number you can order just about any GK style for a 15% discount. Their shipping costs are more reasonable too. If you don't know the discounted price you can place the order pending approval of the new price.

I don't order many GK, but when I do I always use this method.

Mary, Could you justify the new leo by getting a new dance outfit for your dancing DD and call them gifts for completing states and recital? The girls worked VERY HARD on their end of the year performances and the leo's are really pretty.

Yes, but I learned this when they are babies... when you see something that they don't really NEED and it's a little more than you would like to spend, and you think, "Oh, this little splurge wouldn't be so bad..." but then you muliply it by 2 and all of a sudden it's a pretty big expense. One of the many "blessings" of having twins! ;)

Lol I understand. Its just fun to encourage others to splurge on their kids. I don't have any of my own so I can enjoy you treating yours.

There is a discount website that can't list GK on the site, but if you have the stock/style number you can order just about any GK style for a 15% discount. Their shipping costs are more reasonable too. If you don't know the discounted price you can place the order pending approval of the new price.

I don't order many GK, but when I do I always use this method.

What site is this?

The GK Outlet leos are 'usually' about $5-$10 cheaper. I have gotten pretty new styles from them before! Always in great condition, I'm not sure what labels them to the outlet!!

That website is great too though!!

Just google the GK Outlet and it should come up with a phone number and email. They reply promptly in email if it's just a question, I always prefer ordering over the phone though would rather give my credit card number that way.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back