fear

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Everything goes silent except for my heart beat which is as loud as a drum. I see my self as if i am an onlooker from above and making me feel inferior and i then see my self go for the skill and then hit my head on the end of the beam (this was for my latest fear which i think i have over come - i think)

My toes and fingers start tingling. I'm serious!! XD I also get tingly toes when I look down from high places, or imagine falling off of something.

Usually I see myself messing up and landing on my head. I don't usually hear anything, though.

on beam i see myself crotching the beam or missing my hands, and on the tumble track i see me falling on my neck lol. and i usually feel sweaty ha, like my hands and feet.

I get butterflies in my stomach and have this weird feeling in the back of my head, almost like a physical mental block! lol And I feel like everything needs to be perfect, like my feet in exactly the right place or exactly the right set out of my handspring, before I go.

My stomach tries to flip, i see my self falling on my face, and my nose tingles (my nose also does this when i'm about to cry:()

I start to get all shaky, and get the chills and goose bumps. I start thinking of what could happen which could be from something i have dont before, a teammate has done, or just a scenario I made up. My heart starts pounding and my eyes go all blurry from thinking.

When I am scared my hands and feet usually get V.sweaty! But generally the only peice that I get scared on is beam. :L
And especially atm as I am returning from injury and working back tucks again. :')
Newt1997 x.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back